Darkness v3 - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Darkness v3 - Forum

Server Forum

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Unable to launch game after update?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
RagingBull

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Unable to launch game after update? Empty
BeitragThema: Unable to launch game after update?   Unable to launch game after update? Icon_minitimeMi Jul 30, 2008 7:38 am

Im sure other people are having the same problem so..

Whenever they put out an update I am unable to launch the game.

So after every update, I have to delete the game folder and extract the Darknessv3.rar and Updater.rar again.

Once you do that, run the updater and let it patch the game again and you should be able to start the game after it updates.

Thats the problem I have, and im sure others are having it too so hope this works for you!
Nach oben Nach unten
kuba

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: Unable to launch game after update?   Unable to launch game after update? Icon_minitimeMi Jul 30, 2008 10:34 am

same problem ><
Nach oben Nach unten
Lucky

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: Unable to launch game after update?   Unable to launch game after update? Icon_minitimeMi Jul 30, 2008 8:19 pm

try just deleting the filelist and do the update again it works for me ........... annoys the shit out of me having to do it because im sure the server owners will not donate to my download limit every month, but you gotta do what you gotta do Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Unable to launch game after update?   Unable to launch game after update? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Unable to launch game after update?
Seite 1 von 1